BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

You decide...

Okay, so yesterday I wrote about how bloated I've been feeling, and about how my pants don't fit and yadda yadda yadda. Well last night, I figured I would go ahead and do the cliche picture taking that every new mom does. You know what I'm talking about: The side shot of your belly showing your progression week by week. I love following those pictures, but I just didn't think that I would need to join that club just yet.

After speaking with a RN yesterday who knew what she was talking about, I feel much more reassured that I am not imagining things. You know who you are, and you have NO idea the comfort that you have provided for me.

Best advice so far:

DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE'S ADVICE!!!

Oh yeah, the picture, right-

Here--- you tell me if this is me being bloated. Maybe I'm just crazy, but you be the judge:

6 weeks
I'm pretty tired, and am about to walk out the door to head home from work. My goal was to make it to 4:00 today, and I did. I am off tomorrow, and plan to do some light laundry, and light cleaning. I can promise though, nothing will get done until after 10:00 a.m. I'm going to savor every bit of rest I can get while I can. I've been told time and time again that this is the best rest I'll ever get, and to get it while I can.

THAT is advice that I won't refuse!

Keep the prayers coming. :-)

1 comment:

  1. you are definitely showing! "Don't listen to anyone's advise" thats the best advise! Love it! Maybe your mom is right about you having twins in that belly!!

    ReplyDelete